Things NOT to do in a Casino:
1. Never, ever, ever play Ace-three at the poker table…it seriously could cost you millions…
2. Don’t block the line at the ATM machine before midnight waiting for yet another withdraw cause you didn’t bring 2 ATM cards…
3. Don’t pack the casinos pillows in your suitcase, airport security will always catch you…still just saying
4. Don’t yell “baby needs a new pair of shoes” at the roulette wheel… that’s a craps table play
5. Don’t get caught dipping casino chips in your beer then betting your lucky number on the roulette wheel
6. Don’t ever stay at a casino that has their name on the towels, just saying…
7. Don’t get caught staring at the waitresses name badge while sitting next to your girlfriend at a slot machine…
8. Don’t ask other players what the count is at the blackjack table when the pit boss walks by…
9. Don’t lose all your money in the casino and make your girlfriend walk the vegas strip in heels…for 26 blocks….
10. Don’t take 2 ATM cards with you to the casino…not a good idea.
(Be sure to catch ‘Derrick & Dannenmann’, with 2005 main event runner-up Steve Dannenmann, Thursday’s at 8pm and 11pm eastern time on Your Poker Radio, visit www.highrollerradio.net and click Channel 1)
The Chip Stacker
Here’s what artist and sculpture professor Liu Jianhua painstakingly constructed a handful of years ago using an incredible array of styles and colors.
Amarillo Slim is widely known to have learned many of his proposition bet schemes from Alvin Clarence Thomas, a gambler and hustler, known as ‘Titanic Thompson.’ His reputation as a golfer, card player, marksman and pool shark is legendary, his skills often compared to Merlin himself. ‘Titanic Thompson’ travelled the USA wagering at cards, dice games, even horseshoes and he’d make enormous prop bets when he had the obvious edge.
A roving gambler in an age when gamblers carried guns for protection, it’s believed Thomas killed five men in his life; shot four of them shot in self-defence when they tried to rob him of his winnings one night. He was also involved in a high-stakes poker game that escalated into, what was then called, the ‘Crime of the Century’.
After taking 500 bucks off a rival in a pool game one night, a spectator asked, “what’s his name?” The opponent replied, “It must be Titanic; cause he sinks everybody.”
High Rollers be sure to listen to Locker Room Picks with Tony George Wednesday’s at www.highrollerradio.net In our attempts to expand our sports betting component we’ve also added Winning Sports Advice with Ross Benjamin and Joe Gavazzi Tuesday’s and Friday’s, and we’ve got Chris de Beer, ‘The Don’ of sports betting now 47-22 on the show, providing us FREE WINNERS in the UFC and Boxing.
Wanna bet with us? Simply click the banner above and you’ll be betting on your favorite team tonight. Bet Online offers great action and pure entertainment; LIVE Casino, Poker, Sports Betting at BET ONLINE.
Nolan Dalla Q&A
One of a Kind is the best-selling story of Stu Ungar, who became 3-time World Champion of Poker!
Author Nolan Dalla Q&A